Saturday, May 1, 2010

Exclusive Freebie – PSD Clothing Template


I made this template specifically for learning purposes. The template itself is a basic shirt with neck tie detail – perfect for beginners to play with while learning, or for use in a Second Life outfit (after editing).

If you’re interested in offering this template on your website or blog, please contact me first. I’d like to keep track of my creations and see what they’re being used for!

Designers - feel free to use these templates in your own designs. My only restriction is that you do not resell these templates as full perms. Please do NOT sell, give and/or publish the templates without my written permission.

If you use these templates for any of your designs, get in touch and let us know! Send us a picture and it might even end up featured here at Creative Circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment